Friday, July 22, 2011

Get your thredUP!

ThredUp is an online trading site for gently used children's clothes, shoes, books, toys and more.  I found this gem after selling my cherished cloth diapers to a thedUp employee who happened to be wearing the shirt when she picked up the diapers.  My curiosity was sparked and that evening I created an account and listed my first box.  This is far more convenient than ironing, tagging and hauling crates of clothing to the local consignment shop!  I love getting rid of the items my kids have outgrown in exchange for sizes they're growing into, all at a very reasonable cost to my family.  Here is a great info page on how it works and how to get started.

My latest thredUP box features mostly Fall/Winter boys 3T goodies.  Box #140352 contents are as follows:

1)  Crazy 8 fleece half-zip pull-over sweatshirt in green, gray, navy, yellow.  Pilled from wash, well-loved but good condition
2) Children's Place black corduroy pants, faded slightly
3) Life is Good l/s gray tshirt with dump truck on front, well-loved but cute!
4) Okie Dokie olive green athletic pant with tan pinstriping
5) Disney Wall-E 3/4 sleeved shirt, my son's favorite :)
6) 2-piece Disney Toy Story l/s pj set, slight pilling from wash - jersey/waffle weave
7) Jumping Beans navy sweatshirt with Sports Allstar theme in light blue, orange and white
8) Baby Gap royal blue "Athletic Dept." s/s tshirt with white logo on front
9) Baby Gap orange dump truck themed s/s tshirt, some slight peeling of paint from wash, minor stains, great for playtime
10) Circo white/navy/green plaid shorts
11) Gymboree yellow l/s tshirt with navy piping at collar and chest detail, tag cut out but side label at waist indicates brand, well-loved
12) Tumbleweed brand black l/s tshirt with skeleton theme, showing ribcage, great for Halloween
13) Sesame Street Elmo cowboy underwear, size 2T-3T
14) Carter's dump trucks underwear, size 2T-3T
15) Myself Belts brand khaki belt with trains theme - not 100% sure if this is 3T, I *think* so




All items come from a smoke-free, pet-free home and have been worn by my son only.  Check it out!  I'm hooked :)

2 comments:

  1. I love it!!! Welcome to thredUP and let me tell you we are loving those Bum Genius diapers!!! I cannot believe I came across you selling those just right around the corner from where I live! Look forward to staying in touch and I hope you love thredUP as much as I do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to mention, your jewelry is gorgeous!! You're on my Christmas wish list now! :)

    ReplyDelete