Sunday, July 24, 2011

14K Gold Wire Wrapped Goodness

I have more rings featured in my Etsy shop this week, back by request from a returning customer...I LOVE that.


This first one features a most intriguing vintage red and clear lucite clover-shaped bead is hand wrapped in heavy 20 gauge 14K gold filled wire. This is a fun statement piece. I intentionally made it a larger size to be worn on the index or middle fingers for extra pizzazz. I used a lot of the wire, wrapping it over and over again to help give the ring a substantial weight...this is no dainty ring! I love how the opaque red lacquer plays with the clear spots on the ring.


Ring is a SIZE 9 TO 9.25
Bead size is 25mm (1 inch)

I suggest not immersing the ring in water for a prolonged period of time as I am uncertain as to the lacquer on the bead. It is as it came to me....a lovely vintage bead.




The second one for this week includes Five faceted aqua quartz briolettes form a flower, all wrapped in 14K gold filled wire. I used a lighter gauge wire for this ring to create a lighter weight for those that don't like heavy rings. The flower portion is approximately 1 inch or 25mm in diameter. The ring is a size 7.5




I can save you a step if this is a gift...your jewelry will arrive gift ready.

Thank you for looking!

❀✿❊❁❀✿❊❁❀✿❊❁❀✿❊❁
Enter my shop here:
sweetmaggiejane.etsy.com
❀✿❊❁❀✿❊❁❀✿❊❁❀✿❊❁

No comments:

Post a Comment