Sunday, February 13, 2011

Maggie, Flower Girl

My sister is getting married in May and we're now less than 90 days away from the big event.  She wants my sons to walk with my daughter down the aisle for her very important role as flower girl.  The wedding colors are gunmetal, happy yellow and fuchsia....and this is the dress for Maggie.  Cute, huh?  She's almost 2, by the way.  My other sister and I are the bridesmaids (err, matron of honor) and our dresses are a simple gunmetal polished cotton.  The colors are so pretty all put together, no surprise since my sissy Katherine is the fashionista among us 3.  I'm busy working on the jewelry for the wedding....not an easy task I might add.  There are too many fabulous choices!

Here's the most wonderful part about this dress...................$20 at Target  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment