Sunday, November 20, 2011

ThredUp Box #195085 is a doozy!

My son was marching up the basement steps as I *quickly* rolled the Spiderman costume into the box.  Man if he knew I was "thredding" this he'd throw the biggest meltdown of 2011...it just doesn't fit.  Like 6 inches too short.  Bwahahahaaa!

Box #195085 includes 18 items total:

1) Disney Buzz Lightyear bathing suit
2) Circo brand grey jersey shorts
3) Circo brand navy cotton shorts
4) Circo khaki cotton shorts
5) Circo brand denim shorts
6) Jumping Beans khaki shorts
***please note all shorts are elastic waistband, not adjustable***
7) Carter's 3-piece jammies set: SS shirt, pants and shorts, blue/black truck theme
8) Carter's 3-piece jammies set: SS shirt, pants and shorts, navy/red fire truck theme
9) Circo orange/gray tie-dyed look SS tshirt (goes with the shorts)
10) Junk Food/Gap Kids gray SS Batman tshirt
11) Polo/Ralph Lauren blue/white SS golf shirt, 4T
12) Polo/Ralph Lauren orange/blue/whte SS golf shirt, 5T
13) Nike brand navy/grey basketball shorts
14) Spiderman costume, full outfit!  Including mask!  Fake muscles and all :)  There isn't a size on the tag, but my son was an older 3 and 4 when he wore it.





I promise to be as detailed as I can in my listings, and all items come from a smoke-free, pet-free home and were worn by my son.  Happy swapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment